[full-time] Release Manager IT - SAP bij/via Action
We are hiring a Release Manager to lead the release processes within the IT area of fast growing Action. We are expanding and professionalizing the ICT team and we are looking for a professional with at least 4 years’ experience in the same role at a big retailer or European big company. If you come from developer background and have interest in organizing processes with all kind of business applications, specially SAP and Devops, this might be for you.
Are you the one we can rely on for our releases? Can you manage and set up the release processes? Are you the key person to stand through the stakeholders, internal suppliers and key users and make a success of every release? Are you a natural leader who can instruct best practices to our delivery coordinators?
What is your daily activity and how to succeed
To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter with a passion for Service delivery, be able to manage several projects/Support activities parallel to one another, and have urgency as a representative of the IT department. You will also need to have proven experience in service management, vendor management and strong social skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to lead breakthrough improvements across Action.
Ensure the IT Releases within the entire Action IT Landscape are successful. You work independently but have constant contact with: Application Architect, technical Architect, Applications analyst, Application specialist and technical specialists. You are aligned with all of them o ensure the quality of releases in terms of continuity, security and business requirements.
Areas of responsibility
As a manager with much freedom you are responsible to evaluate, plan, create and manage the releases in IT. Currently we are at 4 releases per year, but this will be incrementing soon. You will conduct release readiness, Milestone reviews and Business Go/No-Go reviews. You will produce deployment, Run Books and Implementation plans and report weekly to your direct manager.
Competencies and Hard skills
- Set the example
- Communication skills
- Result orientated
- Planning and organizing
- Execute with pace and urgency
- Professional and intellectual abilities at master or university level plus a minimum of 4 years of experience in similar roles
- Expert in SAP and Devops
Requirements soft skills
- Self-confident, broad and developed communication skills on business level
- Deep understanding of business processes within functional area
- Demonstrates a high level of pragmatism and results driven
- Is very organised, recognizes (business) patterns, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targetsWorks effectively with others to achieve common targets
What do we offer
Action opens a number of new stores nationally and internationally every week. This rapid growth makes us a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis will increase accordingly. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
- A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk.)
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe? Apply now by uploading your CV and motivation letter, via the Apply button. We are more than happy to invite you for an interview!
Are you interested in finding out more about this function or the application procedure?
Please contact Esther Sancho (Senior Corporate Recruiter) on (+31)0 228 565 080.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Noord-Holland, Zwaag, IT Manager, Release Manager, SAP, Software Engineer, DevOps
- URL: https://action.redirect.your-jobresponse.com/release_manager_sap_zwaagdijk_oost/191937/V280/apply
Solliciteer op deze ICT vacature