Brand Manager Ede
Brand Manager Ede
Your new challenge as Brand Manager:
The Brand Manager has specific responsibility for the Page portfolio for Bath Tissue (dry and moist) and Kitchen Towels.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of local category strategies
- Develop in-depth understanding of consumers, customers, shoppers, market, brand and competitors
- Develop brand operational plans: key strategies and support activities including media planning, consumer promotions, sampling, PR and point-of-purchase
- Strengthen the portfolio through relevant new product launches
- Work closely with Customer Business Managers, Category Development Managers & Business Analysis
- Owning the A&CP budget & tracks spend and performance
- Responsibility as part of the commercial team for volume, share & operating profit delivery
The successful candidate will need a degree, ideally in business or marketing-related subjects with 3-4 years of FMCG marketing experience. The person has strong interpersonal skills: the ability to build working relationships across functions and geographies. He or she is self-driven, not deadline driven. We expect the Brand Manager to be accountable and take ownership and to bring an inspirational approach and way of thinking. Fluency in Dutch and English is essential.
Our employees value the opportunities for professional and personal growth which our company offers. Our employees appreciate both the open work environment and the global nature of our company and are always ready to take on new challenges.
From diapers and facial tissues to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. Throughout our 140-year history, they have pushed the boundaries - innovating products to better meet the needs of our consumers. Their 57,000 global employees are also changing the world for the better, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe. And, while building their $20 billion business, they're also building careers through first-class education, engaging experiences and exposure to some of the world's most recognized brands. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.