Business Development Manager Online Marketing Concepts
• To identify, research and secure revenue opportunities in the target market
• The role will be 100% new business, to hunt new prospects with our value proposition
• To credibly liaise at a senior levels of management (marketing, Multi-channel, Digital) in Customer organizations and Pitch within the marketing department.
• To work effectively and successfully within an direct sales model
• To accurately track and forecast revenue in line with company format and procedures
• To develop and maintain relationships internally and ensure a high level of teamwork with all support staff and functions.
• Build a solid business network to drive revenue via the direct sales model
• Working with your network to drive market awareness and generate pipeline
• To exceed compensation plan business objectives selling solutions
• Experience of selling in Marketing and campaign related models
• Minimum of 8 years direct sales experience to marketing departments
• A solid track record of demonstrating over achievement against Yearly Targets
• Experience of closing new business in new markets, developing and managing a pipeline of opportunities, create and manage account plans for new business
• Strong communications skills with ability to interact at a c-level with Directors, CMO, Marketing managers
• Confident and assured presentation skills
• Direct sales approach and ability to sell at senior level within Industry leaders
• Solid judgment and decision making capability
• Process driven, focused – strong ability to execute a sales process utilising the full resources
• Customer focused
• Influencing, networking and negotiation skills
• Win-win attitude and approach to work
• Self-starter, self-management and appointment booking, administering sales processes in Salesforce
• Used to working in a matrix environment with excellent team working ability
• Determined self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of Enterprise marketing landscape and importance of multi-channel communications
• Results-driven and motivated work ethic with a hunger to succeed
The salary indication is € 140.000 OTE (70k fixed).
When you are interested in this position please send us your cv+ motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elles van Teylingen
Our client, headquartered in the United Kingdom, has recently been featured in FORBES, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, the Financial Times, BBC, the Economist, and lauded by British Prime Minister David Cameron.
The management team behind the company's vision have over 29 years’ experience. Over that time they have seen and addressed the issues raised by early adopting consumers.
The available suite of commerce solutions is made for a world where consumers hold the future in their hands – be it a laptop, tablet or mobile. With increasing choice, transparent pricing, dwindling loyalty and a multitude of buying channels it becomes ever harder for retailers to entice, satisfy and retain the newly empowered shopper. Our client removes the final barriers to instant global transactions.
We’re here to serve the customer AND the merchant through:
• An SaaS cloud-based commerce platform that is flexible enough to always evolve with the market.
• Hardware and software platform that customises the payment experience in store and on the move.
• A product transforming consumer shopping behavior by eliminating the wait between impulse and purchase online or offline.