Technical Property Manager
- To manage part of a $ 4.5 billion property portfolio reporting to the International Property manager.
- Providing efficient and accurate technical and administrative management.
- Serve as a key contact to tenants, lenders and other partners.
- Assist in overseeing third party property inspection firms. Coordinate site visits and necessary follow up on deferred maintenance.
- Monitor all post-closing obligations are completed by tenants in a timely fashion.
- Inspect at risk properties and check the condition of buildings and grounds as needed.
- Prepare and review maintenance plans and budgets and oversee contracted and cyclical maintenance.
- Review reports for deferred maintenance and ensure tenant compliance.
- Create expense budgets for vacant properties as needed and perform expense budgets for at-risk properties.
- Review and approve easements, landlord lien waivers and other requests.
- Assist in standardizing 3rd party reporting, inspection reports and maintenance plans.
- Provide or source technical expertise when necessary relating to building issues.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree (BSc) in engineering, architecture, surveying or similar property related with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate should have a background in maintenance and property surveying as well as understanding of the legal, financial, commercial and tenant related aspects which come with the job.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong personality and cultural awareness
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Spanish and French is a big plus
- Flexibility to travel as necessary
Salary will depend on experience but will be in line with market practice
Our client a real estate investment management firm, providing corporate real estate financing solutions. With a large global real estate portfolio, Our client has built a strong and consistent record of success in all phases of the business cycle, as well as a brand name within the investment community which provides a unique platform for further dramatic growth.
Due to the company's European expanding portfolio, they are looking to recruit a Technical Property Manager for the Amsterdam office.